Looking for dynamic individual to make valuable contribution to smaller community in need of Imam: Amazing opportunity to make significant impact.
- Familiar, and comfortable, with American Culture
- Formal Islamic Education
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Comfortable with many cultures, including Arab Muslims, American Muslims, Asian Muslims and Indo-Pak Muslims.
- Familiar, and respectful, with different schools of thought and interpretation
- Legal Work Status in U.S.
- Prefer Other Relevant College Education/Counseling Experience
- Jummah Khutbah, Ramadan Taraweeh, Leading Daily Prayers
- Weekly New Muslim Education
- Weekly Youth Education
- Weekly Quran Study (Men and Women)
- Weekly Community Education (Men and Women)
- Counseling Office Hours
- Ceremony Officiating
- Weekly Correctional Facility Dawah
- Monthly Interfaith Events
- Monthly Dawah Events
- Participation in Weekend Islamic School
University Town of 100,000 people, larger metro area within an hour's drive. Salary dependent on qualification and commitment: $40,000-$50,000 range
- Radwan Jallad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Javed Iqbal (email@example.com)
- Abdulla Alqaddoumi (firstname.lastname@example.org)